Tuesday, February 5, 2013

sit back down where you belong

IMG_1910
[cream knit sweater: American Eagle Outfitters | chambray button down: Forever 21 | pleated skirt: Club Monaco | boots: Michael Kors]

I have to say, I'm looking pretty tired in my photos lately. Winter is definitely getting me down! Last night I left work around 5:20pm and noticed how bright it was outside still! Spring is on it's way. I can't wait until I don't have to wear my parka and the same two pairs of winter boots anymore. Yesterday I wore an old pair of Nine West wedge boots and nearly twisted my ankle because of some unshovelled sidewalks. Sigh. Back to my boots with grip. I don't mix well with winter and am almost guarantee to slip and fall at least once per season. My knee currently has a huge bruise on it because I took a huge tumble on a patch of ice a couple of days ago! Ouch.

IMG_1927
[necklace: Anthropologie]

- J

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool sweater- i love the different pattern variations in this classic color! Hope you got some well deserved rest although I guess there's no CNY break in Canada. :P

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete