Monday, February 18, 2013

all those years they were here first

IMG_1967
[black blazer: Elizabeth and James | lace skull top: H&M | burgundy denim: Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply | winter combat boots: Hush Puppies]

IMG_1982

M and I will be back to our regular posting schedule once it gets a little bit warmer and there's more daylight in the evenings (our main shooting time), we promise! It has just hit me that I only have one weekend left until the big move and I pretty much won't get any of time to pack then because I have a big work project to do on Saturday and Sunday I have family obligations (still getting through all the Lunar New Year stuff!). My goal for the next two weeks is to do at least a box a day. Wish me luck!

In outfit related news, I saw this lace skull tee at H&M the other week and couldn't resist it. Love the contrast of fabric and idea.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment