Thursday, January 17, 2013

like some kind of madness

IMG_1517
[black blazer: Elizabeth and James | polka dot chiffon button down: Forever 21 | polka dot sequinned tee: J.Crew | cobalt blue denim: Rag & Bone | boots: Sam Edelman "Pax"]

Does that sequinned tee seem familiar? It actually was an example I used in my "to avoid" Boxing Day 2012 post. The extra 50% off all sale items at J.Crew apparently made me forget all about it haha. It's okay because it's sequinned...Right? I don't have anything else like it!

Somehow it's already mid-January...Between work, the move, furniture shopping and getting back on the prepping for the big day, I barely have a moment to catch my breath. And yet, I am energetic and optimistic. Finally letting go of some of the things (and people) that do not fit into my life anymore. Happy to welcome the change that is forthcoming. I am grateful. That is my mantra for this year.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment