Friday, January 11, 2013

but your walls will fall down

IMG_1431
[cotton cable knit sweater: H&M (men's) | necklace: RUNE | burgundy maxi skirt: Zara | purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs]

Thick sweaters plus maxi skirts (and warm tights underneath!) are my new go-to cozy winter outfits. I found this sweater in the men's section of H&M when I randomly passed through it a couple of weeks ago. I love how the sleeves are slightly long on me! It's rare I find that in a women's sweater (tall girl problems). The maxi skirt was a boxing day find which was probably one of two things I didn't end up returning.

IMG_1449

Sorry for the delayed post...This may become common over the next two months as...I AM MOVING. It's official now! 2013 is off to a busy start!

- J

4 comments:

  1. I'VE OFFICIALLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOUR PURSE.

    I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa love the MJ bag- it's super cute. I always like shopping in the men's section because taller girls= longer torsos. Especially true in Asia where everything is tailored to the 5' girl and everything that is supposed to be hip length is waist length. Story of my life.
    Don't even get me started on finding size 9 shoes.

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I feel your pain. I suspect it's worse in Asia where the majority of girls are tiny. On the upside, I have small feet (7.5!) for my 5'9" height! I'm a tall girl with tiny feet in proportion =|

      Delete