Saturday, January 26, 2013

but I'm never home

IMG_1751

IMG_1758
["plus" ring: Gorjana | silver stacking rings: Etsy | nail polish: Butter London - Teddy Girl]

IMG_1740
[French hen sweater: J. Crew | boyfriend cut button down: Talula (Aritzia) | bag: March by Marc Jacobs | combat boots: Hush Puppies]

I giggled when I met up with M this week as we were both wearing sweaters layered over collared shirts (as per her last post). So typical of us to do this haha.

I obsessed over this sweater from J. Crew for the longest time before Christmas and ended up buying it pre-Boxing Day when the whole store was 40% off. Somethings I can't resist kitschy-cute things like this. I mean it's a fat chicken wearing a pink beret. What is there NOT to love about it?

It's been unbelievably cold in the city this past week and I've been pretty much living in layers (hello tights under denim), my warmest parka, a huge scarf and these Thinsulate lined combat boots by Hush Puppies. By far, the BEST shoe purchase I've made all season. Toasty warm.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment