Thursday, December 13, 2012

who was the last to know you

[red v-neck sweater: Old Navy | indigo blue blouse: Joe Fresh  | grey shorts: Forever 21 | black pumps: Zara | gold necklace: H&M | lipstick: Wet n' Wild - Cherry Picking]




[nails: China Glaze - It's a Trap-eze]

Last Friday my immune system finally succumbed to whatever it was that made everyone sick the past few weeks. I spent several days curled up in a ball drifting in and out of sleep and waiting for death! It's hard to believe these shots were taken just a few days prior.

For casual holiday dinners I just throw on sweaters of a festively appropriate colour over neutral bottoms. I'm lacking in the variety department lately because I haven't bothered wearing the clothes that I had boxed up, despite the fact that everything is now unpacked. Then again, who am I kidding? Looking back through our archives, I've never really been about variety and always wear the same looks over and over until I stumble onto a new one I like. Sweaters, collars, and shorts FTW!

Being the nail polish hoarder that I am, of course I picked up "It's a Trap-eze" from their Cirque du Soleil collection. The formula is very opaque, and took only two coats to even out. It reminds me of ice cream sprinkles, which greatly appeals to the kid in me!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment