Wednesday, December 19, 2012

the most wonderful time of the year

PC150929

Soooo....THIS happened this weekend. Some friends of mine threw an ugly Christmas sweater/house warming party and of course I was more than happy to hunt down sweaters to partake in this. Bee and I found our sweaters from a random thrift store we happened to drive by a couple of weekends ago. They had them all pre-separated on a rack at this place! At $5.99 each, there was quite a selection. I originally wanted one with Christmas cats on it, but only ended up only finding a dog one so I settled for this crazy embellished Christmas tree one instead. Needless to say, my friends found the sweater as ugly as I did and I ended up winning the vote of having the ugliest sweater at the party. My prize? Fruitcake, haha!

PC180933

My sweater in all it's glory!! It has bows! And beads! And glitter thread! Although, tossing this sweater into the washing machine may have caused it to lose some decorative parts...

PC180942
[ugly Christmas sweater: thrifted | black sequined leggings: H&M | wedge sneakers: Ash]

Of course my outfit wasn't complete without some extra shine, so sequined leggings were definitely appropriate.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment