Saturday, December 15, 2012

our hopes and expectations

IMG_1097
[white sweater: American Eagle | mint silk skirt: Anthropologie | gold heeled booties: Topshop]'

Living in maxi skirts again. I really enjoy pairing a chunky knit with this flowy silk skirt, it's a great way to winterize it. A pair of fleece-lined tights help too, for added warmth. The only downside is the killer amount of static electricity the skirt and the tights generate together. I've been trying to figure out a way of getting rid of the static without using static guard cling spray (I don't like the smell). I read online somewhere that pinning a safety pin to the inside of the skirt will resolve this problem. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'll share my results with everyone when I do.

IMG_1112

Polish-free nails! It's so weird to me seeing them bare, but sometimes they need a break to keep them healthy!

Well, I'm off to get ready for yet another holiday party now! Tis the season and all...

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment