Sunday, December 30, 2012

just in a dream

IMG_1182
[blue sweatshirt: J Crew | white button down: Forever 21 | jewelled necklace: H&M | sneakers: Comme Des Garçons PLAY x Converse]

IMG_1187

An outfit shot taken before the big dumping of snow we got in Toronto! Back when I could still go outside in sneakers and not get soggy wet feet (ew). This look has been a staple casual work outfit for the past while. As the temperature drops, my outfits get more repetitive and formulaic. Something about wanting to stay as warm as possible makes me lazy in choosing outfits.

Well, this is my last post for 2012! Another year has flew right by me. It's been a year of change and I think it's just the beginning for me. I am already anticipating a busy 2013, after all, I am moving out of my childhood home and into married life. When, where and how did this happen? It feels like only yesterday when M and I were annoying teenagers at the mall buying similar outfits. Haha, wait. We still go to the mall often and buy similar outfits, we are just slightly less loud and annoying now ;)

Wishing everyone a safe and happy new year! See you all in 2013!!

- J

2 comments:

  1. Love the simple color combo, reminds me of winter hahaha :) and those sneakers are pretty bombastic! See you in the new year :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy! :) We'll have to do dinner again!

      Delete