Sunday, December 2, 2012

J wants: christmas 2012 edition

xmas12

I can't believe it's the first week of December already! Despite spending the day shopping today with my mom, only a small portion of my Christmas list has been completed. I am so behind this year! Are you an early gift buyer or a late one?

Keeping with last year's tradition, here is my wish list for this Christmas (aka. some of the things l will probably end up buying for myself eventually hehe).

- Nail polish, $8.00, Essie 
So I'm not a huge fan of red polish, but this one looks so nice ("Leading Lady")! Darker toned and microglitter...Definitely very festive.

- Ceramic stacking bowls, $16.45, Starbucks
If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you've probably figured out that I love collecting Starbucks mugs. So I know this isn't a mug but ceramic bowls disguised as a mug? Love it.

- Pleated maxi skirt, $79.50, LOFT
I saw this skirt at the newly opened up LOFT store at Yorkdale and loved the colour and weight of it. It's pretty much the perfect fall/winter maxi skirt.

- Comme des Garçons Play x Converse sneakers, $100, Barneys
Something casual to put into my shoe rotation!

- Paris Versus New York: The Complete Series, $24.42, Indigo
I've actually been following the Paris vs New York blog for quite some time and love the illustartions.

Rockie and Emilie (small), $725 & $925, Alexander Wang
I'm on the hunt for a new purse. It's so hard deciding between the Rockie in Oyster or the Emilie tote (small) in black. Decisions, decisions.


What's on your wish list this year?

- J

2 comments:

  1. There's a bag named the Emilie, with the IE?! YAY hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, damn I just realized it's Emile, I guess I just got too used to spelling your name!

      Delete