Sunday, November 11, 2012

they didn't even make up a sound

PB070846
[black silk blazer & grey wool skirt: Club Monaco | blush pink and black button down with gold collar tips: Forever 21 | black leather boots with gold heels: Topshop]

I meant to post much earlier today but I kept getting distracted. Now it's after 10pm on Sunday night, why do weekends always seem to fly by?

I spent most of today just catching up with my university friends over lunch. There was much chatter over work life, two upcoming weddings and who was the best James Bond, haha. Sometimes it's hard to believe it's already been over 4 years since we've graduated.

PB070853

So enough of my personal life, let's talk about my outfit! I've been mulling over collar tips for quite some time now and have been trying to decide whether or not I should order some off of eBay, then I spotted this shirt at Forever 21. I love that the whole embellished collar trend is still going strong. Tops like this make for great layering pieces under sweaters for the winter time!

PB070833

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment