Wednesday, November 28, 2012

now my feet won't touch the ground

PB240896
[felt hat: H&M | sweater: Old Navy | grey cotton maxi skirt (actually a dress): ASOS | black wool coat: Anne Klein (Winners) | ankle boots: Sam Edelman "Pax" | purse: Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini]

PB240902

It was cold and windy when these were taken. I'm trying my best to pretend it's actually nice outside haha. I think I managed.

Is it Wednesday already? I don't have much to say today aside from the fact that I'm already exhausted from everything that is upcoming. The end of this year is going to fly right by!

- J

4 comments:

  1. i like the combination of dressing down and dressing up.

    amen fashion, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! any idea if the sam edelman pax run true to size or slightly smaller? any help is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! They definitely fit true to size!

      Delete