Friday, November 30, 2012

i could be your kryptonite


[white sweater with zipper detail and grey fingerless gloves: H&M | grey shorts, red circle scarf: Forever 21 | grey tights: Joe Fresh | denim flats: Old Navy | lipstick: Revlon - Black Cherry]

Despite having different styles, J and I very often end up buying the same things. Most of the time this happens without either one of us realizing it. When we meet we'll see recent purchases on the each other. It is amazing that we haven't shown up someplace wearing the same thing at the same time.

This sweater was different though. J recently posted this same H&M sweater here. I loved it when I saw it come up on her instagram and picked it up the next day. The sweater pairs nicely with heather greys for a simple weekend outfit. I have no idea how I survived without large chunky knit sweaters before! The cold weather does seem to be toning down my outfits. I haven't been gravitating to brights as much.

Today I'm working from home while I wait for my mattress to be delivered...yes I've been sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag for the last 2 weeks. Words can't express how much I am looking forward to sleeping in a bed tonight!!

- M

1 comment:

  1. Great blog ! I love your totally your look here, nice shorts and color of the tights, very cute combo ! glad to follow now ! Love and welcome ♥ ♥ ♥
    Tanya

    http://tanyawall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete