Tuesday, November 13, 2012

i belong with you, you belong with me


[white sweater: Forever 21 | black pants and necklace: H&M | red gloves: GAP | black boots: Aerosoles]


I must be getting older because I'm actually wearing weather appropriate clothing this year! A very simple outfit from the weekend in today's post. The few things that I unpacked at my mom's place have been repacked again! Living out of boxes for a few months really puts into perspective how little of your possessions you actually need to survive. While I am looking forward to being reunited with the rest of my things, likely a couple more bags of items will be heading to the donation bins this weekend.

Lipsticks, especially darks and reds, have become a staple stand-in for my accessories. They have become a part of the daily routine. It is such an easy way to add a small pop of colour to any outfit and brighten up your face. I think red is a perfect complement to a white and black base (slightly regretting now that I didn't take a silly jazz hands photo with the red gloves!)

Wish me luck on my move this weekend! At the moment the only thing I've picked out are bar stools...so likely I'll be living a very minimalistic lifestyle for the next few weeks. Let's hope I manage to get at least a mattress by the end of the week.

- M

2 comments:

  1. I love the red lipstick! I occasionally wear it but Im so paranoid that itll get on my lips or run outside the edges of my mouth. Some girls can pull it off effortlessly though!

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete