Wednesday, November 7, 2012

but baby there you again


[grey coat with contrasting sleeves & grey draped dress: Forever 21 | big polka dot tights & 3 buckle belt: H&M | ankle boots: Sam Edelman "Pax"]

Sometimes I shoot outfits and they never get posted. This was suppose to be one of them. The lighting is horrible (background is kinda weird too haha)! I was testing indoor shots with Bee and then eventually gave up because I couldn't find a suitable place that day. However, I really like this outfit! I planned on reshooting it, but never got the chance to. Originally, I was going to post about something else, but didn't end up finishing it in time for today...So let's just ignore the photo lighting and background and focus on the outfit itself...

I love these tights, they are so fun. Apparently children enjoy them as well because I have gotten pokes at my legs from little fingers while wearing these haha. To be honest, I didn't wear this outfit anywhere special, I just felt like dressing up that day. I tend to do this so often on a whim that no one (who knows me well) ever asks me anymore why I am so "dressed up" that particular day. To me, this outfit is still somewhat casual!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment