Wednesday, October 31, 2012

M loves: Toronto Fashion Week S/S '13

Any surprise that I am late posting again? No? I'm glad we've reached this understanding that I'm just incapable of getting myself together! I'm posting some of my favourite picks from TFW S/S 2013. Honestly browsing through the galleries, nothing really excited me like last year. I think my mind is just elsewhere at the moment. Only 15 more days left until I can start to unpack my things! Still, there were lots of pretty clothing to gawk at.


source images from worldmastercardfashionweek.com

Longer hemlines seem to be growing on me even though I haven't added any skirts or dresses of this length to my closet. I think next spring I'll be trying to hunt down at least a few that fall to the floor. As always I love asymmetrical hemlines, detailed drapes of fabric, and sheer items!


 source images from worldmastercardfashionweek.com

Neutral palettes of course are always a staple for spring/summer collections. I love how fresh and clean white and beige looks. 

For those of us that live in countries with Daylight Savings, this weekend we are falling back! Cheers to an extra hour of time!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment