Saturday, October 27, 2012

hold your breath and count to ten

IMG_9910
[black blazer: Elizabeth & James | cream top & pink lace skirt: H&M | quilted flats: Sam Edelman]

IMG_9919

This is actually a set of old outfit shots from this spring that I never got around to posting. If I didn't tell you this, would you have noticed? Although, the bare trees in the first picture might have been a dead giveaway haha.

My outfit definitely screams "work wear". Despite my office being denim friendly and fashion forward (my fave Sam Edelman Pax booties and those Ash sneakers from my last post are totally acceptable), some days I still like to dress in pencil skirts, blouses and blazers. I guess it's just part of my style. Most likely you will find me dressed like this on Mondays or Tuesdays. I think it's a great way to kick off my week and get me back into the "work mindset" after the weekend.

- J

4 comments:

  1. definitely a legit work wear! love the skirt so so much & it hurts me a little to see you're wearing it so well, because when I tried it on, I looked like I had too much junk in the trunk! :p

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I definitely sized up on this skirt just so it wouldn't be so tight lol

      Delete
  2. I really like that H&M skirt-the color just brings out the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! :) Nothing like a pop of colour to brighten the day!

      Delete