Wednesday, October 3, 2012

and for the tiniest moment it's all not true




[white blouse with black collar, maroon corduroy skirt: Forever21 | tights, flats: Gap | navy cardigan: H&M]

How is it that October has already started? I've been letting my schedule get the better of me, hence this blog post going up 2 days late! With less than 3 weeks left before I move, a lot of my time has been spend packing and downsizing my possessions. Today I'm meeting my real estate agent to put in an offer for a condo and look at a few more places. Aside from prepping for the move, volleyball has also been a consuming my time, I'm playing 4 days this week alone. Time management isn't my forte, mostly because I often cram too many things into not enough time.

You have already seen every article of this outfit in previous posts. I just threw on a few fall appropriate jewel tones together. I'm feeling a bit uninspired and distracted from everything, so I haven't even been shooting outfit photos. Hopefully I'll get a couple over the long weekend.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment