Saturday, September 29, 2012

there is nothing you can say or do

P9200596

This is already my third chambray button-down (they're all different, I swear!). I just couldn't resist the polkadot print! So how many is too many chambray tops? Because I saw an ombre bleached one from H&M that I'm totally in love with now...too much? Haha, I'll try to be good this time.

Ahhhh!! I just realized this is my first outfit shot of the fall season in tights. I honestly think it's been colder September than previous ones, or maybe I'm just missing summer already. Fall happens so fast, I looked up at some trees this week while walking through my neighbourhood and realized that the leaves have already changed colour. Come to think about it, next week is already October!

P9200599

P9200587
[polka dot chambray shirt & neon pyramid bracelet : Forever 21 | neon jewelled necklace: H&M | black skirt: Club Monaco | studded le smoking slipper: Topshop | bag: Michael Kors "Joan"]

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment