Sunday, September 9, 2012

say goodbye and just fly away

P8300495
[neon bib necklace, chambray button down and striped mini skirt: Forever 21 | blazer: Elizabeth and James | gold bracelet: Joe Fresh | purse: Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. Mini | studded ankle boots: Sam Edelman "Pax"]

P8300511

So it seems I have caught a cold...Again. This is my second summer cold this year! I guess the combination of getting caught in the rain and a mix of hot and cold days have strained my immune system a bit. Ah autumn, you are so close now.

One of my favourite things about living in Toronto is how distinct our four seasons are. By the time I run out of one season's worth of outfit combinations, another season is upon me. My blazers and boots are getting dusted off and are slowly being reintroduced into my wardrobe once again. 

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend, I'm off to catching up on some reading!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment