Monday, September 17, 2012

once upon a time we burned bright

IMG_0568
[sheer mint top: City Uptown (George Brown College) | asymmetrical white skirt: H&M | purse: Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini | studded ankle boots: Sam Edelman "Pax"]

IMG_0572
[gold oversized pyramid bracelet: Joe Fresh | black rhinestone bracelet: J.Crew | black & white bracelet: Forever 21 | 8-bit icon watch: MoMA Store]

IMG_0550

So this outfit was from the night I headed out to FNO. Did any one else make it out to the festivities last week? I was really excited to hear that Toronto was holding one this year, despite it being held on the first night TIFF officially kicked off, I'd have to say it was pretty good. M and I started off at the Eaton Centre at 6pm, nothing was going on yet so we decided to head to the Burroughes Building for RAC Boutique's Bazaar, which didn't disappoint. I picked up a cute pair of earrings from Shop for Jayu. After meeting my cousin and catching up with some friends we ended off the night at Holt's 175th street party celebration. All in all a good night, I'm looking forward to next year's FNO, which I'm sure will only be bigger and better!

- J

1 comment:

  1. hey
    would you like to sell this skirt?
    yakamasi@poczta.fm

    ReplyDelete