You can probably tell from the last few posts that fall is definitely on the mind of both M and myself. The weather is still unpredictable (with some warm days and some cold days), but tomorrow we welcome in the first official day of the fall season! I don't know about you, but I am definitely ready to trade in my shorts for long pants and start wearing blazers and tights on a regular basis again.
sources: J.Crew sweater, Gap loafers, Essie nail polish, MAC lipstick, rag & bone boots, H&M trousers
Here are some of the things that are on my mind for the upcoming season...
- Polkadot anything. I'm happy to see that one of my favourite prints is still going strong for fall. I will probably have to ban myself from getting anything more in this print...Maybe after buying a polkadot sweater.
- Le smoking slipper. They're the new flat. I'm particularly fond of this denim pair from the Gap.
- Shades of burgundy in beauty. Looks like oxblood is the big fall colour. I'm really enjoying those shades in nail polish and lipstick. After a summer of corals and pinks, I'm looking forward to dark nails and lips again.
- Ankle boots. Versatile all the way until it snows a foot and a half haha.
- Trousers in bold patterns. H&M is filled with them! Also, I someone have already managed to accumulate two pairs of polkadot pants. I told you it's one of my favourite prints!