Saturday, August 11, 2012

nyc: part 3

P7290332
[hat: Talula (Aritzia) | cobalt blue top: Just Female (Winners) | denim shorts: American Eagle | grey purse: Michael Kors | gladiator sandals: H&M]

This post marks the last of my New York outfits and snapshots. We weren't there for that long, just about three days and three nights. Like many others, I love this city. I know I will be back again really soon!

In outfit related news, I'm sure you are all tired of me wearing those same H&M sandals all the time, I'm sorry! They are just so worn-in and comfy. My other pair of "walking" sandals are currently in need of repair and I just haven't gotten around to them yet.

nyc3

(L-R):

A very fresh sushi lunch. The meals didn't come with soup or salad. I think Toronto has spoiled me.

A little amusement park inside Central Park!

Sunset in Greenwich Village.

Takeout from the Meatball Shop. So good! Yes, we were totally eating in some random little park nearby. It was a 45 minute wait for a table at the restaurant and I was too hungry!

A friendly face outside of the Marc Jacobs store. Hehe.

(Taken on the day after) Going home.

- J

[click here for part 1 and part 2 of my trip!]

4 comments:

  1. Your sandals look really pretty on you; I couldn't get tired of seeing you in them! I would like to see you wear them with socks, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You'll have to give me a little more direction with the sock though - ankle? tights? I honestly can'y see socks with this particular pair of sandals! :)

      Delete
    2. Knee socks or opaque tights would be my favorites, but any socks would look good with them.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm, I'll give it a whirl and who knows, maybe you'll see it in a future post! :)

      Delete