Monday, August 13, 2012

M loves: wendy's lookbook

I don't have any excuses at the moment. I literally have no content to post about today.
At the moment I don't just have writers block, I have 0% motivation to even put any effort into getting dressed in the morning (which maybe doesn't say much because my normal effort is pretty minimal anyways). On the rare one or two days during the week that I'm wearing something I could write about, I haven't been able to get a photo taken of it.

That leads us to this post about not having a post for you. Since I have nothing to show you of my own, I thought I would share a video by one of my favourite fashion youtubers, wendyslookbook. The quality of the videos her and "mystery man" (her videographer) produce are amazing and I'm always happen to see them pop-up in my subscription box. I started following her at the beginning of last year when she first started making videos.

These are her fall trends from last year but honestly she has such timeless style that I don't think any of these outfits are outdated.


I'll try to get my act together before my next post...

- M

1 comment: