Tuesday, August 28, 2012

i want to stand up, i want to let go

P8250467
[hat: Talula (Aritzia) | neon jewel necklace: H&M | black and white patterned romper: Forever 21 | gladiator sandals: H&M | bag: Zara | Fruit Ninja apple: won from Whack a Mole]

Nothing says the end of summer like the CNE. I've been going every summer since...I don't know when. I love it! The gross, but delicious food, the carnival games, the overall kitschiness of it.

It's been a pretty hot summer and this is the first time I've worn this romper all season (ironically, when it's almost over). In truth, I forgot all about it. I found it buried under other clothes in my dresser last week when I was looking for something else. It's always fun rediscovering something you've forgotten about in your wardrobe!

CNE

A few snapshots from my day at the CNE. Note the photo on the bottom left. That's a beer battered deep fried bacon wrapped hotdog sprinkled with bacon bits. It was delicious. I love gross food like this haha.

- J

2 comments:

  1. thats the cutest F21 romper. It fits you wonderfully. Your photos of the CNE make me miss toronto!

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! You should plan a visit again soon ;)

      Delete