Wednesday, July 18, 2012

when you feel so tired but you can't sleep

P7142355
[sequinned striped tee: Joe Fresh | coral printed shorts: GAP | gladiator sandals: H&M | purse: Rebecca Minkoff (MAC Mini)]

Man, I look so tired and my hair is a mess in this photo, but that's what spending time outside in the heat and humidity can do to you! I wore this outfit to a friend's birthday party at The Ballroom last Saturday. It was hard to resist the urge to dress up, but a girl's got to be a bit more practical if she's going to go bowling later right? Unfortunately for me, I ate something during dinner that triggered an allergic reaction that night and didn't end up bowling at all! I have no known food allergies (until now apparently) and what started out as a seemingly mild reaction, a few hours later, turned into something severe. Needless to say, I spent 4 hours in ER that night hooked up to an IV. I'm okay now, but will be finding out in the next few weeks what I'm allergic to. Talk about an eventful weekend!

P7142369 copy

Anyways enough about my allergy drama, here's a random shot of me (pretending to) play a colourful piano I discovered while wandering around Queen's Quay. More about this fun art installation here: www.streetpianos.com!

- J

2 comments: