Monday, July 2, 2012

until monday morning feels another life

P6302176
[white straw hat: Club Monaco (stolen from mom) | red dress: Rachel Rachel Roy (The Bay) | gladiator sandals: H&M | bag: Michael Kors (Joan satchel)]

My dress has pockets! And yes, I am attempting to fish something out of there lol.

As M mentioned in her last post, I hope you aren't tired of sundresses, shorts and tees yet...Because here is another hot summer day outfit post.

My other summer staple? Hats. Since I'm pretty much blind without my glasses (and too lazy to wear contacts all the time), hats are always my first choice over sunglasses to keep the sun out of my eyes.

So today I was suppose to have a beach date with M, but I caught a cold!! Yes, a cold. In July. When it has pretty much been 35C+ every day for the last while. Talk about not being able to enjoy a long weekend. *sadface*

P6302187

Wow, I really need a haircut, haha.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment