Monday, July 16, 2012

pushed away, i'm pulled toward...



[beige and black two toned blouse, faux leather stripe leggings, accessories: H&M | yellow belt: Joe Fresh | bow flats: Liz Claiborne ]

Goodbye weekends! After 4 days of being on the market, a buyer made an offer for the townhouse, so now the countdown to my move begins. It is amazing how much stuff one can accumulate, especially if you are sentimental and have been keeping mementos like greeting cards and letters for over a decade. Beside downsizing my possessions likely my other spare time will be dedicated to condo hunting.

On to the real subject of this post, taking a break from my normal colourful outfits, I wore this very simple and neutral one the past week. I picked up this two-tone sleeveless blouse from H&M last month. It almost went back to the store, but ultimately it's split personality spoke to me (haha)! Shirts and pants that are two toned are also good for concealing the extra pounds gained from stress eating. Especially if black is one of the tones since it tricks the eye and gives a more slimming effect. Dressing for your body type can make a world of difference in how you look, but since my clothes aren't fitting as loosely as normal, I will be getting to know my treadmill again.

- M

1 comment:

  1. love the leggings :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete