Thursday, July 26, 2012

i'm leaving on a jet plane

IMG_5299
[hat: Talula (Aritzia) | navy lace top & shorts: H&M | bag: Gucci | oxford shoes: ALDO]

I love this H&M top that I got a few seasons ago, but I actually don't wear it that often. I think it's the shorter length and the boxy fit that deters me. I always find getting the right bottoms to match it a challenge. However, I am really liking it paired up with shorts. I was kinda in a rush that day to meet M and just threw this outfit together. Sometimes, unexpected outfit combos happen this way!

IMG_5325

So in other news, I'm pretty excited right now because by this time tomorrow I will be in New York City! Looking forward to eating tasty things, shopping and just taking in the city with Bee. It will be his first time there! Time to get packing!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment