Monday, July 30, 2012

home sweet home

P7225491
[necklace: American Eagle Outfitters | striped tank: City Uptown | red silk bubble skirt: Kenneth Cole | gladiator sandals: H&M]

It's good to be back! I just flew back into Toronto this morning from my little vacation in New York City. It was so much fun, but I'm pretty tired now. We did a lot of walking. I'll share my trip photos with you guys over the next few posts (and outfits too), so keep an eye out for them!

P7225503

The outfit was actually from the weekend before and you've probably noticed by now I almost always have glasses on and my hair down. So why did I switch it up for contact lenses and my hair done up in a bun? I went wedding dress shopping! I wish I could share what dress I said yes to, but Bee reads this blog, so the big reveal will have to wait until next year!

- J

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see your hair up in a bun! It looks great :D And boy, I'm so jealous that you got to go to NYC, my fav city! And for wedding dress shopping?!?!?!?! I didn't know you're engaged, CONGRATS!!!! :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Kristy! My engagement actually predates this blog, so I haven't really talked much about it, but now that planning is in full effect, I'm sure I'll have bits and pieces leading up to the big day! :)

      Delete