Monday, June 18, 2012

when all the baggage just ain't as heavy



[vest and pants: H&M | blouse: Forever 21 | flats: Pure]


This was an OOTD back from May that I just haven't had a chance to post. It was likely forgotten because it's just a neutral work outfit. I definitely haven't been putting much effort into getting dressed for the office these last couple of weeks. There are some mornings that I am just honestly too tired to think and just reach for whatever is within arms length. Against better judgement I pack my schedule to make the most of the short-lived warm weather we have in Canada. Today I'm only pseudo-functional because I decided it was a good idea to play indoor beach volleyball on Friday until 2am knowing that I had to get up at 6am on Saturday. (Definitely haven't come to terms with the limits of my stamina!)

Anyways, like I mentioned in my last post, I shop for things that I know can be worn in different ways. The blouse I'm wearing is the same one from this post and this post. I got it because it had a looser fit, which meant the silhouette can easily be changed with a cardigan or vest. White button downs are essentials for my closet, they go with anything and everything. There must be at least 4-5 in my collection of varying materials, sheerness, and sleeve length.

What are some of your must have items for your closet?

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment