Thursday, June 28, 2012

lazy weekends

Switching up the style of the post today! So it just so happens that I have some photos (that show my whole outfits!) from the past two weekends...

At the AGO
P6171699
[black motorcycle jacket: Mexx (super old!) | striped tank: City Uptown | mustard maxi skirt: Topshop | flats: Sam Edelman]

On Father's Day I had a daddy-daughter date with my dad at the Art Gallery to check out the new Picasso exhibit. He loved it! My dad loves art and art history. The picture above was taken somewhere in the contemporary gallery, he really liked that piece I'm standing in front of, hehe.

At the cottage
P6241995
[white straw hat: Club Monaco | mint striped top: Forever 21 | denim shorts: American Eagle Outfitters | shoes: H&M]

As per my last post, last weekend was spent up in the Kawartha Lakes in a rented cottage with nine friends. My friend remarked via Facebook that this is probably one of the most casual outfits she's ever seen me in! I'm not going to lie, it was a struggle packing cottage-appropriate outfits. Most people struggle with finding outfits for an event, that's never the case for me! This photo was from the morning we were leaving the cottage and coincidently, the worst day weather-wise of the whole weekend. Hence the gloomy sky behind me. The rest of the weekend however was blue skies, sunshine, slight winds and perfect temperatures. Couldn't have asked for a better weather!

So speaking of weekends, a long weekend is coming up for us Canadians (and Americans too, I think). What does everyone have planned?

- J

2 comments: