Tuesday, June 12, 2012

'cause there's no one like you in the universe

P6090476

Wore this outfit for dinner and drinks in celebration of one of Bee's older cousin's birthday on the weekend. In retrospect, I should have worn shorts or a skirt that day because I was boiling in those leggings! Summer weather is definitely upon us once again.

The top was a recent find in the clearance section of runway/new & now (by far, my two most fave departments at Winners). After some googling, I have discovered that Just Female is a Danish label. The line incorporates lots of clean lines and draping, which I love! I look forward to finding more of this label in the future.

P6090482

P6090470
[cobalt blue top: Just Female (Winners) | faux leather paneled leggings: H&M | gold cuff: Banana Republic | sandals: Sam Edelman | purse: Rebecca Minkoff (MAC Mini)]

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment