Wednesday, May 23, 2012

you keep me wide awake and waiting for the sun

IMG_9414
[blazer: Elizabeth and James | shirt: H&M | jeans: Parasuco | bracelet: Forever 21 | purse: Rebecca Minkoff | flats: Sam Edelman]

Looking at this picture makes me laugh. M got me to stand on that ledge and I ended up being partially in the bushes behind me. I struggled a bit to keep my balance, haha.

Anyways, this outfit is a classic example of me being in a rush to get out of the house and putting minimal thought into my outfit. Jeans + random top + blazer. Soon enough it will be too hot for me to wear blazers, so my go-to outfits for summer are almost always a lightweight dress that doesn't have to be ironed plus sandals.

IMG_9425
[nail polish: Lynnderella - Connect the Dots over Love & Beauty - Neon Yellow]

I was bored and decided I wanted to paint my nails obnoxiously bright. It's like highlighters on my fingertips! 

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment