Wednesday, May 9, 2012

you got your head in the clouds

IMG_9920

I've been wearing so much colour lately that I felt like a neutral outfit on the blog was in order! It's been awhile. 

I bought this cape-trench two years ago at H&M (they brought it back last year in a slightly lighter material) and I'm still very much in love with it as I was when I first got it. For some reason, I always get stopped by strangers asking me where I bought it almost every time I wear it out.

IMG_9946
[bracelets: Forever 21 & H&M | nail polish: Essie - Mint Candy Apple]

I took off the strap of my Rebecca Minkoff bag and used it as a clutch, I don't know how some girls do it. I quickly got very tired of carrying it under my arm everywhere! It seems I definitely prefer my bags to have straps and handles lol.

IMG_9928
[coat: H&M | jeans: Parasuco | shoes: ALDO | clutch: Rebecca Minkoff]

- J

2 comments:

  1. You've always got stopped by strangers because that trench is FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!! I love it when my H&M pieces can last for more than 1 season and I'm sure this coat would last for so long, too! Love the white-green stripes inner lining - such a cute detail! That RM purse looks aesthetically pleasing as a clutch but I can imagine how annoying it must be for you to be carrying it around like that. Fashion has its price! hahahaha :D

    www.monochromachic.com


    ps. I need that black-white pyramid bangle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Kristy! The bangle was a new acquisition! Just got it last week!

      Delete