Thursday, May 17, 2012

meow

IMG_9384
[scarf: Jason Wu for Target | top: Forever 21 layered over H&M | jeans: Parasuco | shoes: ALDO]

Cat-print scarf, leopard-print denim and loafers? Today's outfit is inspired by cats haha! Say what you must, but I am definitely a cat person (I like dogs too, preferably small ones, but cats will always steal my heart). Side note: me in a nutshell.

Anyways, this was my first time wearing this scarf out since picking it up from the Jason Wu for Target Pop-Up Shop back in February. Sometimes I forget about the stuff I buy, bad habits, I know. I remember the scarf being a very coveted item at the sale, they sold out fast! Lucky for me and my friends, we all managed to get one.

M is currently in China as per her last post, she won't see this until she gets back since Blogger (among other sites) is blocked there. Please keep her in your thoughts as she is going through some stressful times! <3

IMG_9395
[bracelets: J.Crew, H&M]

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment