Friday, May 25, 2012

i will be chasing the starlight

P5190042_2
[neon yellow necklace: H&M]

The weather in Toronto has been really warm lately in Toronto, it feels like summer is here already! Come to think about it, I've hardly had to wear tights at all this Spring (I hate being cold).

So I've been searching for a fitted, light-wash soft chambray button-down for the longest time and finally found one a few weeks ago at Forever 21 that fit my budget ($35 max). I have another one, but it is slightly oversized, darker wash and stiffer.

P5190056
[white hat: H&M (men's) | chambray shirt: Forever 21 | gold skirt: H&M | leopard print loafers: ALDO | white bag: Cambridge Satchel Company]

- J

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to find the perfect chambray shirt for this summer and yours looks pretty damn perfect ;) Love the neon necklace and pop of leopard in this outfit, too! :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete