Tuesday, May 29, 2012

i gave you more than i could give



[dress: Forever 21 | leopard flats: Gap]

A lazy outfit post form me today. In the warm weather, layering is impossible. I'm even turned off from wearing accessories. This outfit is nothing but the dress. The colour and bow detail take the work out of figuring out what to wear in the morning. I was out the door within 5 minutes of getting out of the shower. I spent that day at a semi-formal event taking photos for some special people before going for Japanese food. (I actually prefer to be behind the camera much more!)

If there was one common trend in my very inconsistent closet, it would be that a significant number of the items have bows. So needless to say, when I spotted this dress I had a I-have-to-have-this! moment. My size wasn't in the store at the time, so I went on a mission hunting it down, it spanned over 2 weeks and I won't even disclose how many times I visited the store. When I know I want something, I generally don't give up until its mine. It's actually a useful personality trait, but only for people who are good at figuring out what they want, which is something I'm terrible at!

- M

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty purple little number! the bow makes it interesting. i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style
    blog sale

    ReplyDelete