Saturday, May 5, 2012

but even the sun sets in paradise

IMG_9343_2

I enjoy the bright yellow background of these photos! Not going to lie, posing next to an empty school bus in a semi-empty parking lot still gets you weird looks from random passing cars (yes, they do slow down to see what's up).

It was finally warm enough yesterday to wear this dress! I've had it for a few months now, but haven't worn it yet because I don't like how it looks on with tights.

IMG_9358
[necklaces: H&M (top) & Forever 21 (bottom)]

IMG_9349
[cardigan: H&M | dress: Forever 21 | bag: Cambridge Satchel Company | shoes: Sam Edelman]

I know it's hard to tell from the pictures, but this dress is one of those hi-low/mullet style dresses. Don't ask me how or why, but I already have a mini collection of skirts and dresses with hems like this. Shopaholic issues haha.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment