Thursday, May 31, 2012

before you know it, you're frozen

IMG_0273

There's something about this particular maxi skirt that reminds me of the 90s, I think it must be the silhouette of it. Or maybe it's the pattern. So it seems that my wardrobe has exploded in polkadots lately. Maybe I'm turning into my mother (it's her favourite print!) haha. 

Gah, looking at the photo above makes me want a Tim Horton's raspberry frozen lemonade now. M let me try some of her's on Saturday and now I've been craving them ever since!

IMG_0278
[rings (L-R): Blue Banana Market, Topshop, Durumi & Chocolate | nail polish: Lynnderella - Baby Blue Candy Bunny]

IMG_0256
[hat: Talula (Aritzia) | black sleeveless top & gladiator sandals: H&M | polka dot side slit maxi skirt: Forever 21 | bag: Michael Kors (Joan satchel)]

So these H&M sandals are super old. I think they may be entering summer #4 or 5. They are not leather, still show little signs of wear on the heels and I wear them really often. Is it me or does anyone feel like old H&M stuff lasts longer than the stuff they sell now?

- J

3 comments:

  1. The skirt DOES remind me of the 90s but the slit makes it look more modern and of course, sexeeeeeh! :D And I love your topshop knuckle ring! <3

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Kristy! I tried to get some "Angie leg" action going on in the last shot lolol.

      Delete
  2. beautiful outfit, beautiful model, love the sandals

    ReplyDelete