Thursday, May 3, 2012

and brick by brick we start crumbling

 

 
[bracelets: Forever 21, H&M and DIY]

Another casual weekend post this time. After 3 hours of volleyball on Sunday, I decided it made sense to go for a 2 hour walk. Yes, I have issues with making smart decisions! When the weather is nice it is hard to want to stay inside. I picked up this long cardigan at Zara last month for just these I'm-too-tired-to-pick-out-what-to-wear-days.

I've been very lazy with getting dressed these past few days, because I've just been distracted. I know this blog isn't a forum for my rants, but in the interest of keeping things real, I'm sharing. For the last few posts, I've mentioned countless times that work has been stressing me out, well when it rains, it pours. I'm now also trying to deal with aspects of my personal life too. I pride myself on being a happy-go-lucky person but even I have limits.

Very special thank yous are required for the individuals who are supporting me through this difficult time, I wouldn't know what to do without them. You guys know who you are and I couldn't be more appreciative. <3

Sorry for the emotional drivel! I promise this is my last melodramatic post! I have time booked off work soon and as long as there are no emergency trips back home to China required, I will get the time off that I need to recoup.


[cardigan: Zara | lace overlay tank: Forever 21 | leggings and necklace: H&M | denim flats: Old Navy]

- M

p.s. Yesterday we hit over 10K views! I realize this isn't a huge number but still a milestone none-the-less :) Thanks people!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, relax and hope you'll be your happy self soon :)

    Love th red backdrop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I know exactly where these photos were taken because I've taken some outfit photos with this red door as the background, too! :D #stalkermodeon

    Loving your arm party especially that mint-green beaded bracelet (DIY?) :)

    You know what? Things (at work) have been pretty rough for me too lately :(
    Lets hope everything will get better soon.
    Don't give up! :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm in that area at least once a week for Korean noms! :9
      Will keep my eyes open for you when I'm in the area from now on haha

      Yes the green beaded is a DIY. I have at least 5-6 different colours since they are so easy to make!

      Thanks Kristy! :) Hope they do for you too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Love I keeping it simple on weekends

      Delete