Sunday, April 29, 2012

what's standing in front of me


[tank: H&M | mint sweater: Forever21 | pants and leopard flats: GAP | belt: Joe Fresh]

It's good to be back in Toronto! Yesterday I went to my mom's new townhouse to help her move and unpack. The place was gorgeous and walk-in closet is larger than my bedroom! I only have a casual post, since I spent the day cleaning and opening boxes yesterday and I don't think anyone would care to see my workout gear that I'm wearing for volleyball today.

I picked up this sweater just last week. Mint green is such a nice colour and I love seeing it in every store this season. I'm really looking forward to summer and warmer weather so I don't have to hide under wool jackets anymore. Anyways, I'm going to run now! 

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment