Tuesday, April 17, 2012

something that were like those years

IMG_9412

This outfit is definitely school uniform inspired. I felt like a school boy all day in it! I think it's the mix of the blazer and the trousers making me feel this way. Speaking of uniforms, I wore a uniform for all four years of high school and didn't really mind at all. It made mornings so much easier. These days, I find I have my own "uniform" for where I'm a bit lazy or in a rush. My go to outfit is a blazer layered over a tank or blouse and jeans. Do you guys have a uniform/go-to outfit for those days when you don't have time to really pick out your clothes?

IMG_9460
[rings: ASOS | nail polish: Lynnderella - Connect the Dots & Butter London - Teddy Girl]

IMG_9456

I cannot even start to describe how much I love this Lynnderella top coat. Believe me, it looks amazing over any colour!

IMG_9446
[blazer: Club Monaco | top: H&M | trousers: Zara | flats: Sam Edelman]

Please excuse my sleepy eyes! Every photo that was taken this day I was either blinking or sleepy looking. 

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment