Monday, April 9, 2012

the morning rain clouds up my window

IMG_9133_2

Excuse my tired eyes...It's a busy time of year for me. School is about to finish for in 2 weeks! People have been asking me if I'm excited about this. Yes and no. This is not my first time graduating post-secondary. This time around I was more prepared, more focused and more studious! I guess graduating isn't as novel this time around. However, I am excited to be finally going in a direction where I want to go! I've come a long way, but have so much still left to go! I'm feeling good though.

IMG_9165

Enough with my ramblings though, how do you like my new favorite shirt? Zara, you have outdone yourself this season!

IMG_9143
[top: Zara | skirt: Club Monaco | flats: Belle by Sigerson Morrison | bag: Michael Kors]

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment