Sunday, April 15, 2012

i feel so close to you right now, it's a force field



[top and suspenders: H&M | skirt: Forever21| black bow flats: Joe Fresh | blue tights: Sears]

A little while back we got our first email from a reader asking me for more outfits with suspenders. I first wore these H&M ones in this post, with a simple blouse and pant combo. Aside from the obvious ways to wear them, they are cute with skirts and shorts as well.

It has been windy and cold lately, so I've been gravitating towards darker colours again. Over the next two weeks, work is sending me to the Montreal office. There is nothing I love more than travelling and getting to travel for work is a rare treat. However, at the moment all I can think of is the work I will be juggling between the two offices.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment