Monday, April 23, 2012

every minute of the future isn't written



[blazer and top H&M | red pants: Urban Planet | bracelets: Forever21 | bow heels: Ann Marino]

Hello again from Montreal! I was in Toronto for the weekend to photograph a planting event for Evergreen on Saturday and for a volleyball training clinic on Sunday. The weekend went by like a complete blur! As I've mentioned before, when I'm exhausted I need a colour boost from my clothes to energize me. These red pants have already been seen in this post and this post and I doubt I will be getting tired of them!

On a random note, how ironic is it that I feel almost more foreign in Montreal than I do in countries like Thailand and Japan. There is a lot less English used in signage here. Luckily the first thing I retain from other languages are food names!

- M

2 comments:

  1. Such fun colors! I like how you paired two bold colors together.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzie! I love fun colour combos

      Delete