Friday, April 27, 2012

april snapshots

What's been happening lately...

p2

Just like my December snapshots post, I have acquired another Starbucks mug for my collection, this time all the way from Turkey (thanks Seyhmus!).

Printed trousers & denim, from Forever 21 and Winners. I got the leopard-print denim (by Parasuco) for a steal at Winners for $16.

p1

Brand new 11" Cambridge Satchel Company bag in white. Hooray for 20% off at Shopbop.com.

Lynnderella polishes, I'm in love! Enough said.

p3

Short rain boots from Winners and a pair of Sam Edelman sandals that are dying for some warmer weather.

More arm candy, this time from Mikkat Market.

- J

8 comments:

  1. Was looking for that SE sandals, where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at the last Petite Feet sale that happened a few weeks ago, but I did also see them at Holt's last week.

      Delete
    2. I don't think I want to pay full price for sandals =P Propably wait for their next sale ;)

      Delete
    3. Haha, I wouldn't pay full price either!

      Delete
  2. Don't you just love it when you find gems at Winners? Those Parasuco jeans are zhe bomb! :D And can I drool over your Sam Edelmans? SO GORGEOUS! I have a special place in my heart for wedge heels! <3

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, I love Winners! I've been having really good luck there lately, keep finding amazing things in the markdowns section!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely jealous of your new bag and sam edelmans!

    ReplyDelete