Tuesday, April 3, 2012

and all that counts is here and now



[blouse: Jacob | shorts: Urban Outfitters | flats: Joe Fresh | belt and necklace: H&M]

I think I've mentioned in a previous post that I love anything that has a scalloped edge. I found these shorts a while back at Urban Outfitters and forgot about them until the past weekend. I'm surprised I haven't worn them sooner because they are one of my favourite pairs. My collection of shorts is ever growing. I love short shorts and while I know they have an pending expiry date as I get older, I can't help but gravitate towards them. When you have longer torso and shorter legs, so they do wonders in helping to elongate them.
Too bad shorts aren't office appropriate wear, they would get a lot more wear that way. Maybe if I ever shift into a more creative industry in the future it will be an option...one can dream.

- M

2 comments:

  1. funny, shorts are not appropriate but then you see women wearing super short skirts and it makes me wonder why this is appropriate and shorts are not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! so true! I try to always be conscious and tone things down if my hemline is too short (ie. not wearing heels and adding tights)

      Delete