Friday, March 16, 2012

you know i dream in colour

IMG_8570
[ring: H&M | nail polish: Essie Lilacism, Topshop - Heart of Gold & American Apparel - Meteor Shower]

IMG_8554

Hooray! Spring is nearly here! These jeans were a surprise buy from Sirens (a store I haven't visited since high school). I saw them on the mannequin in the window and decided that I needed some baby pink denim in my life, haha. 

The socks were a last minute decision in the morning and I decided they would add a small fun detail to my outfit overall. I bought the socks last year and never wore them, mainly because I usually only like to solid wear black or white socks. I can't seem to get into coloured or patterned socks, tights are a different story though.

IMG_8546
[sweater: Old Navy | shirt: H&M | necklace: Forever 21 | jeans: Sirens | socks: H&M | shoes: ALDO]

- J

4 comments:

  1. Is that the ON sweater? twinsies! :) And I've noticed a trend where local bloggers score great deals at Sirens (incl. you!) I haven't visited that place since grade 11!! Maybe I should drop by sometime :)

    As always, LOVE YOUR NAILS!!!! <3

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy!

      Haha and yes, that IS the Old Navy sweater! Sirens is still pretty much how I remember it being since my high school days, still gotta filter out all the tacky club wear, but they do have some cute pieces here and there.

      Delete
  2. You know.. I saw that starfish ring online, but NEVER came across it in stores! Which mall did you get it from? I don't think I need it since I have a starfish cuff, but it definitely intrigues me! Love the colours you're wearing here btw. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I got the ring at the Eaton Centre location. Haha, I have a starfish cuff too!

      Delete