Saturday, March 24, 2012

twinsies

IMG_8696
[dress & necklace: Forever 21 | belt: Joe Fresh | tights: H&M |
shoes: Liz Claiborne (Winners) | bag: Rebecca Minkoff]

IMG_8705
[nail polish: Chanel - Miami Peach]

IMG_8752

In reference to M's last post, not only did we discover we both wore matching tights on this particular day, but we also both had on neon yellow necklaces too! Coincidentally, M said in the morning she almost put on the same pair of flats as me and had an almost similar shade of nail polish on too (which she removed midway throughout the day).

This is a pretty usual occurrence for us to be honest, it has been like this since we were in high school. Yes, we shop a lot together and sometimes will even buy the same items. Other times we will shop separately and still end up buying the same thing! However, despite this, I don't think we have ever shown up in the exact same outfit before. We definitely have different ways of styling items, so I'd like to say we complement each other well style-wise!

Is this only us? Or do you and your bffs out there experience the same thing?

IMG_8709

Twinsies! I'm ending off this post with a rare photo of the two of us together. Special shout out to my girl Sanem for snapping this pic for us!

- J

4 comments:

  1. Twinsies! Even your colour palettes look similar :) I've been seeing a lot of hi-lo dresses/skirts on fellow bloggers lately. Now I want one :p

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love them! I have another dress and a skirt in similar cuts that are waiting for some warm weather to be worn! Too bad it's cooling down this week.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the new blog layout & banner! :)

    ReplyDelete